Made for those who make
Made Just For You.
MADE FOR AGENCY Professionals, ADVERTISERS, and SUPPLIERS
You’re an agency professional, a creative powerhouse, a hybrid innovator, or a growing supplier. You’ve made a local splash. And you’ve had your ideas travel well beyond our local walls. Simply put: you make great work. Continue growing your network alongside industry experts at epic events with Ad Fed’s Full Membership.
MADE FOR THOSE 32 & UNDER and Students
How do you break into this industry or expand your knowledge of the ad world? Make it easier with an Ad 2 Membership. Designed for folks 32 years or younger, an Ad 2 Membership gives you all the benefits of a Full Membership at half the cost. And nearly half of that half if you’re a student. Clink cocktails, network at industry events and learn from the pros with Ad 2.
MADE FOR BUSINESSES, AGENCIES AND CORPORATIONS
A Flex membership focuses on your company’s staff as a whole. Because we know how creatives can be, well, elusive. The planners can hear that upcoming speaker on industry trends, and your account people can prove that they know how to have fun by attending the variety of different Ad Fed/Ad 2 events. Send different minds to each event. For networking, friendly fun, and expanding their industry knowledge, your staff can make the most of every event.
Brand New Opportunity!
• Agency Sponsor
• $500 per year
• Agency logo displayed at events/programs.
• adfed.org Community Section; email blast group thank you – 2 per year; social media shout-outs.
• Opportunity to provide speakers at events or recommend specific programing.
• 2 tickets to The Show
• 2 Ad Fed flex memberships
• Additional Flex Memberships are $150 each
An Ad Fed or Ad2 membership gives you the opportunity to:
- Attend Ad Fed & Ad 2 programs for free including our popular Women’s Leadership Panel event.
- Meet and network with your peers in the advertising industry at any of the 15+ Ad Fed & Ad 2 events each year
- Access and post jobs in the Ad Fed online Job Bank
- Get discounted admission to our premiere events, such as The Show, 32 Under 32, Student Advertising Summit, and The Minnies – Media Strategy Awards
- Become involved by volunteering for an Ad Fed Committee – which can create professional advancement opportunities on a resume
The Unifying Voice
The American Advertising Federation (AAF), the nation’s oldest national advertising trade association, and the only association representing all facets of the advertising industry, is headquartered in Washington, D.C., and acts as the “Unifying Voice for Advertising.” The AAF also has 15 district operations, each located in and representing a different region of the nation. The AAF’s membership is comprised of nearly 100 blue chip corporate members comprising the nation’s leading advertisers, advertising agencies, and media companies; a national network of nearly 200 local federations, representing 40,000 advertising professionals, located in ad communities across the country; and more than 200 AAF college chapters, with over 6,500 student members. The AAF operates a host of programs and initiatives including the Advertising Hall of Fame, the American Advertising Awards, the National Student Advertising Competition, the Mosaic Center on Multiculturalism, and summer Ad Camps for high school students in Chicago, New York City and Washington, D.C.
The American Advertising Federation protects and promotes the well-being of advertising. We accomplish this through a unique, nationally coordinated grassroots network of advertisers, agencies, media companies, local advertising clubs and college chapters.
Here’s what the AAF does:
- Brings members together to yield creative business solutions.
- Protects and promotes advertising at all levels of government through grassroots activities.
- Educates members on the latest trends in technology, creativity and marketing.
- Provides programs to assist local association volunteer leadership.
- Presents the industry with its future leaders.
- Honors advertising excellence.
- Promotes diversity in advertising by encouraging the recruitment of people of diverse cultures.
- Applies the communication skills of its members to help solve community concerns.