THE SHOW – The Signs Don’t Lie.
The Show 2018 Recap:
The Show website
The Book – 2018
- BEST OF SHOW: X Games, CARMICHAEL LYNCH
- Experiential: Carpeted Dog Park, ICF OLSON
- Design: Jacques Penné for JC Penney, PERISCOPE
- Digital: Jacques Penné for JC Penney, PERISCOPE
- B2B: ‘Own the Cone’ Integrated Campaign, COLLE MCVOY
- In-House: LaCroix Hair Social Campaign, SCRUPLES PROFESSIONAL SALON PRODUCTS
- Data: GOODFOODS: Share the Goodness, FRWD
- Social: Subaru #MeetAnOwner, CARMICHAEL LYNCH
- Student: Don Julio, JENESSA VACK & SCOTT LNGTEN, BRAINCO
- Public Service: Basilica Block Party, PERISCOPE
Mingle and nosh while determining who among you is secretly psychic, predicting more than 3 winners (while mingling and noshing).
The Show 2018 is in the works, and call it a premonition or what have you, but we’ve got a feeling it’s gonna be goooooooood. First off, you will not have to channel the winning entries. The work will be displayed right before your eyes in all its mesmerizing glory.
As for the awards part, here’s how it’ll all go down. The reel will show the winning work. The Best of Show names will announced. Kudos bestowed. And Bronze, Silver, and Gold pins put in the appropriate palms. THEN anything deemed Gold Pin-worthy will move on to the the D8/Regionals 2018 American Advertising Awards to continue competing for the grand big kahuna prize and all the glory that comes with it. Silvers will have the opportunity to also compete at regionals.
The Show 2018 – Friday, March 9th
The Holden Room at Hennepin Made – enter on Holden
Doors Open at 7:00 p.m. Awards hoopla begins at 9:00 p.m.
for being the 2018 The Show Agency of Record!