The Ad Fed + AIGA Minnesota Mentorship Event
Ad Fed and AIGA Minnesota have teamed up for this event designed to engage individuals with industry professionals by gathering them in a casual group setting. This event allows industry professionals to offer insight into their areas of expertise and share their journey along the way. These professionals are knowledgeable, experienced, enthusiastic and committed to supporting the professional development of mentees. We call it turning hindsight into foresight. Feel free to exchange business cards and continue the conversations after this event.
- Molly Davis – Package Designer, Semmer Group; topic: package design
- Adam Dince – Director of Earned Media, Deluxe Corporation
- Dan Donovan – Graphic Designer, Donovan Design; topic: creative process
- Tom Flint, VP Strategy, Mirum
- Annikin Fuller – Graphic Designer; Anniken Creative; topic: starting your own business
- Mike Herman – Digital Subscriptions Marketing Manager, Star Tribune
- Taylor Lord – Engagement Strategist, Carmichael Lynch
- Dan Mandle, Analytics Director, Colle+McVoy
- Brad Norr – Package Designer, Target; topic: my house to in-house
- Lisa Romanowski – Graphic Designer, Roman Design; topic: solopreneur
- Sherwin Schwarzrock – Founder of Schwartzrock Graphic Arts (SGA); topic: illustrative design
Ad Fed is excited to partner with AIGA Minnesota for this popular event.
AIGA Minnesota Members register here. All others register below.