Hello Person in Advertising!
Are you ready for the most exciting news that you’ll ever hear in the history and/or future of the entire universe?!
Wait for it. Waaaaait for it.
Ok enough waiting. If you join Ad Fed today, for just $225 a year you can go to just about any and all of our events for free. Free I tell ya! FREE!
Here are some of the great speakers you’ll be able to hear free of charge (there’s usually some booze there too…which is nice):
- David Cooperstein, agency analyst from Forrester.
- Terry Clark, CMO from UHC on where agencies are missing the boat.
- Stephanie Shkolnik, social media strategist from Digitaria.
- Peterson/Mila/Hooks, JC Penney Case Study.
- AllianzLifeUSA, on in-house agencies.
- Adam Chorney, from Fallon on Cadillac case study.
- Ann Mack, from JWT.
- Stephen Gillett, new CIO at Best Buy.
- Paul Adams, from Facebook.
Also, once you’re a member of Ad Fed, you’ll also be part of the super secret club that is known as the national American Advertising Federation (AAF), and therefore will get super secret benefits:
- Six-week trial subscription of Ad Week or Ad Age Magazine
- 25% discount on an Ad Age subscription
- Up to 48% savings on web, video and teleconferencing services provided by Citizen Conferencing
- 13-15% off on FedEx shipping services
- 20% discount on Hertz Rent-A-Car
So in the words of the DIRECTV spot you may have had to work on at some point in your career, “WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!? SIGN UP TODAY!!!”
Ok that’s all.
***The Show, Golferoo, Student Ad Summit and Magazine Day are not part of the free event attendance. Sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry.