Account Executive / Sales Rep
Plaudit Design is a well established and growing firm specializing in custom websites and Internet marketing. Here you will find a fast-paced environment that focuses on the creation of quality sites for a diverse client base. We are seeking a self-motivated, technically oriented sales representative with strong interpersonal and communication skills who can understand client needs, formulate solutions and write proposals.
It will be your responsibility to develop relationships with potential clients and foster opportunities. You will collaborate with our in-house design and development teams to maximize client satisfaction and develop long-term relationships.
- Generate and qualify new leads.
- Meet with potential clients.
- Write proposals.
- Hand off project to project manager.
- Cultivate and maintain client relationships for long-term customer satisfaction.
- Minimum of two years in professional B2B sales.
- A proven track record of developing new business relationships.
- Ability to understand complex website requirements and describe realistic solutions.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to communicate effectively with clients and team members.
- A solid understanding of web design, basic understanding of web development and online marketing concepts.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Enthusiasm and creativity to provide original ideas and solutions.
- Interpersonal skills to work effectively with clients and team members.
- Experience in web design, marketing or an IT industry.
Competitive Benefits Package
This is a full-time employment opportunity with a competitive benefits package:
- Base Salary Plus Commission
- Medical and Dental
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Company Paid Life Insurance and AD&D
- Company Paid Short and Long Term Disability
Qualified candidates will demonstrate professional B2B sales experience and detail oriented. The need to meet face-to-face with co-workers and clients will limit this full-time employment opportunity to local Twin Cities applicants only.
When applying, provide writing samples and sales history. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply. No phone calls or recruiters, please.
Contact Michael Schlotfeldt