Senior Digital Producer
Smolley Consulting, LLC
Senior Digital Producer
If you are a senior digital producer and are looking to work with a fantastic leading digital agency here in Minneapolis, then check this out! My client is looking for a leader and driver to assume this role and help contribute to the growth of this fun and fast-paced agency where no day will ever be boring...
- Defines, plans, schedules and controls project activities applying creative and strategic thinking, technical and project management skills to satisfy project requirements.
- Accountable for the execution, management and quality control of multiple complex projects from concept to completion, ensuring client satisfaction, meeting all timeline milestones and delivering within the approved budgets.
- Serve as a main client interface on projects, clarify strategic requirements, explain complex ideas clearly, and manage expectations
- Lead and inspire teams by communicating vision for the project
- Early involvement, assisting sales with gathering requirements, documenting statements of work, creating estimates and timelines.
- Develop and document project parameters including scope, schedule, budgets, specifications; create, update and monitor project plans for all projects.
- Closely monitor budgets, establish project plans and processes to avoid and/or resolve scope creep, budget overages, or efficiency issues.
- Creating detailed project (creative, multimedia, technology, etc.) requirements through discussions and meetings with internal project team members across all departments; including functional specifications, creative briefs, and wireframes.
- Conduct and lead kick-off and status meetings regularly with clients and the internal team, ensure thorough communication with all stakeholders at all stages of every project.
- Proactively communicate with clients about production recommendations, risks, challenges and solutions.
- Actively own and be accountable for client relationships, with special attention to profitability, tracking and managing resource consumption, financial reporting and billing.
- Proactively grow client relationships by understanding and being sensitive to all aspects of their business - determine needs to propose appropriate solutions and new projects that fit within their budgets.
- Contribute to ongoing improvement of internal processes to allow for smooth execution of projects and improved efficiency across departments and project team members.
- Assist Producers and Associate Producers on other accounts; provide mentoring, training and best practices recommendations.
- Serve as point of escalation both internally and with clients on specific, key projects or accounts.
- Cultivate and demonstrate an interest and awareness of trends and best practices as related to the Internet.
- Be passionate about delivering the best creative, but find ways of producing it that it does not jeopardize schedule and budget.
- A Bachelor's degree and at least five (5) years of hands-on project management / producing experience in the digital space.
- Agency experience a must
- At least three (3) years experience in a client services / account management role, working with and delivering to external clients.
- Experience managing web technology, back-end, application and hosting-related projects as well as mobile, social, SEO/SEM and display campaigns.
- Strong understanding of digital technologies and trends.
- Agile Project Management experience a plus
- Ability to qualify innovative ideas with top-notch research and industry knowledge
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation communication skills.
- Must be extremely organized, detail-oriented and capable of self-managing and multi-tasking in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Stress-tolerant, quick thinking and accurate.
- Ability to apply critical and strategic thinking.
- Expertise with Word, Excel, PPT, and MS Project a must.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills as a team leader and team player.
- Flexibility, initiative, dedication, and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Willingness to travel on occasion for client meetings, trade shows and/or conferences.
- Have a sense of humor, be outgoing, articulate, well-informed, intelligent, confident, and possess common sense.
- Be a skilled, creative, confident presenter and negotiator.
Qualified candidates that meet ALL of the qualifications as listed above must send resume, salary requirements and a 1-2 paragraph introduction stating why you are specifically are a match for this position to email@example.com
Contact Sam Smolley, Recruiter