Digital Media Strategist
Gabriel deGrood Bendt
The Digital Media Strategist manages the day-to-day process of all digital media planning efforts, helping to develop the strategic plans for all assigned clients, and is responsible for developing all necessary tracking. Involved in all aspects of digital media analytics, from setting up goals to making recommendations on optimizations, communication with client, vendors and internally both pre, mid and post campaign. Ideally, would also take on media team management role on a few clients.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES – DIGITAL STRATEGIST
- Develop and implement innovative digital marketing communications plans for Clients of responsibility.
- Be an expert on all aspects of digital reporting and interpretation of data.
- Develop effective and efficient agency tools and processes for the planning, executions and management of digital marketing initiatives and campaigns.
- Work closely with project managers and production department to ensure all necessary information is communicated to ensure a successful campaign.
- Keep abreast of the latest developments and trends in the field of digital marketing communications.
- Be a knowledge source and advocate for digital marketing with the agency and clients. Help guide agency in the area of digital marketing, including but not limited to: Social media, Email marketing, Mobile marketing, Search engine marketing, Online advertising and online promotions, Web site analytics, Media analytics
- Participate in new business pitches as needed.
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Great attention to detail, track record of strong analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively on multi-disciplinary teams and know who to engage with in order to create an efficient and smooth process
- Ability to present effectively and persuasively to both internal and external audiences
- Ability to manage multiple clients/assignments in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) as well as an expert on all media related programs: MRI, Qualitap, Mediamind (or other 3rd party ad server), etc.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in digital marketing
Contact Maggie Thoele