Sales and Marketing Paid Internship
Nina Hale Inc
Nina Hale Inc, a "Best Places to Work" company, is a fast-paced and growing search engine marketing agency located in Minneapolis. Our team of 23 focuses on SEO/PPC, Social Media, Content Marketing and Analytics. You can view our client roster and services at www.ninahale.com, we have a high volume of active accounts on any given time.
Nina Hale, Inc. is currently seeking a full-time Sales and Marketing Intern to work closely with the Director of Business Development for three months. The intern will assist with writing proposals, will research, submit and book team members for speaking events at conferences, write case studies, provide updates to marketing materials, follow up on marketing the agency through publications such as the Twin Cities Business Journal, and look for areas of opportunity to expand the agency’s thought leadership and visibility as a top national SEM agency. The intern may also work with the Managing Director and President for ad hoc projects and programs.
The sales intern should ideally have a degree in advertising/marketing with a passion for sales and a high level knowledge of search engine marketing (SEO/PPC). The position will report to the Director of Business Development and work closely with the leadership team at Nina Hale Inc.
Key Responsibilities include:
The Sales and Marketing Intern will assist with a variety of tasks and responsibilities that will include the following:
- Developing proposal drafts, and proofing finished proposals.
- Updating Salesforce with incoming leads and contact information.
- Researching relevant conferences for potential speaking opportunities and pitching NHI speakers for events.
- Submitting the agency for awards and recognition. May also include writing press releases or looking for areas to promote the agency’s expertise and services.
- Working with an NHI committee to ensure blog topics and thought leadership is developed and top of mind.
- Updating case studies, capabilities and related marketing materials.
- Working with the Director of Business Development to prospect new leads.
- Working with the Managing Director and President for ad hoc requests or projects.
Excellent teamwork, organization and communications skills (oral and written) required. Proficient in Microsoft, PPT, Adobe InDesign/Photoshop/Illustrator, and Excel.
•College degree (BA or BS); background in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Business, or Digital Marketing field.
•Background in marketing and/or sales experience preferred.
•Proven expertise in collaboration and working within teams required.
•Proven track record of meeting deadlines and deliverables.
- Effective communication (written and oral) skills required.
- Basic understanding of social media platforms preferred (Facebook, LinkedIn, Reddit, ShareThis, Google+, Twitter, StumbleUpon.).
- Ability to stay on top of search engine marketing trends.
- Due to the dynamic nature of our business, self motivation and the ability to learn quickly are essential.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing, multi-tasking environment required
- Strong oral, written, organizational, presentation and research skills.
Why Nina Hale Inc?
- Goofy, friendly, geeky, inclusive, and positive/supportive atmosphere
- Great office environment in downtown Minneapolis
- Work with smart, fun people, learn about Search, and have exposure to great clients
- Weekly Shared Education learning session
- Work/life balance. We hire people with a strong work ethic, and also understand having a life outside the office is important
Please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Be sure to highlight all relevant sales and marketing experience. Please use “Sales Intern” in the subject line, or it may be rejected.
Nina Hale, Inc is a Minneapolis SEO/SEM ad agency with 23 employees and over 100 combined years of search engine marketing expertise. We plan, implement, and measure SEO, PPC, and Paid Placement advertising campaigns for companies, and for agencies on behalf of their clients. Search is complex and fluid. This is all we do; all day, every day. You can find us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn under
Nina Hale Inc.
Compensation and Benefits
- • Hourly wage over three month program
- • 40 hours per week
- • Potential for permanent placement based on results and performance
- • Half day Fridays in the summer based on fulfilling hours during the work week