Online Marketing Coordinator
Online Marketing Coordinator
Snap Fitness, the leading franchisor of 24/7 fitness centers with over 1,300 locations worldwide, seeks a savvy marketing professional to fill the position of Online Marketing Coordinator. The position is based in the Snap Fitness World Headquarters in Chanhassen, MN.
This position coordinates and analyzes the effectiveness of online marketing programs and also manages work flow across the department to ensure timely delivery of programs and services.
The multifaceted work offers a terrific opportunity for a candidate with strong project management and analytical skills, significant understanding and experience in online marketing (including social media) and aptitude for copywriting and content development.
The position requires 3 to 5 years relevant experience. To apply, send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No calls please.
• Online Campaigns – Coordinate the development of campaigns for both corporate and local franchisee use that include some mix of email, pay-per-click, online display advertising, mobile, QR codes, SEO, social media and direct mail paired with GURLs/PURLs.
• Marketing Analytics – Review and interpret marketing data to ensure that strategies and campaigns are achieving their goals. Make actionable recommendations for improvement across programs and campaigns.
• Promotional Calendar – Manage year-round promotions calendar to ensure timely asset development by internal staff and outside partners; post, test and monitor asset usage by franchisees; create best-practice training guides to maximize franchisee engagement.
• Content Development – Develop and source content for both internal (franchisee) and external (prospects and members) consumption via websites, blogs and other online channels.
• Emerging Trends – Follow developments in marketing and web technology; keep management informed of trends and opportunities; test new internet marketing and emerging technologies.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
• College degree in marketing, advertising or related field
• 3 to 5 years of online marketing experience, with proven success in managing campaigns that include some mix of SEM, SEO, email, online display, mobile, social, Google Adwords, Google Analytics
• Strong understanding of interactive marketing and technology, including basic familiarity with web programming, design, information architecture, content management tools and usability testing
• 3+ years of project/account management or related experience, with demonstrable ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and thrive in a dynamic environment
• Some copywriting experience, preferably via an ongoing blog or other online presence
• Experience in the standard MS Office applications, particularly Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
PREFERRED BUT NOT REQUIRED
• Experience working directly for, or with, large multi-national franchise systems
• Experience in project management work involving print-on-demand systems
• Familiarity with graphic design and production processes, including InDesign and PhotoShop
• Knowledge of email and CRM systems, PPC and SEO tools, and basic HTML knowledge
BENEFITS & TERMS
• Full-time position
• Competitive salary (commensurate with 3 to 5 years of relevant experience)
• Paid vacation and holidays
• Medical and dental insurance
• 401K (eligibility after one year of employment)
• Free health club membership
Contact Brant Schmitz